Law of Attraction: Master the Law of Attraction: 7 steps in 17 little days (How to Manifest Abundance Secret) (FREE!)
“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.” – Carl Jung
If you’re struggling through life, adrift in a sea of confusion, then you need to grab
LOA717 Master the Law of Attraction 7 Steps In 17 Days
by author Steven Marie.
There is a law which governs the universe. This law is known as the Law of Attraction. If you learn how to master the Law of Attraction, you will be able to attempt to use it to transform your life and become the greatest version of yourself possible.
By utilizing the informations revealed in this guide and focusing our thoughts and energy, we can then manifest abundance, love, money, success and what it is that we desire most in this life. This shouldn’t be thought of as just a way to achieve material things, but to help us achieve our secret life goals. You can use it to reveal and forge different paths, events, and situations in your life.
You’re probably already thinking ‘this sounds great!’ But, how does it all really work? Without going into too much detail, we’ll give you a brief explanation. The universe is made up of energy and matter. The matter is made up of atoms which vibrate at different, very specific, frequencies. Energy is another form of vibration. By learning how to manipulate vibration successfully you can affect the matter and how it affects every aspect of your life.
Inside Master the Law of Attraction : 7 steps in 17 Days you will discover:
If LOA717 Master the Law of Attraction: 7 Steps In 17 Days sounds like the blueprint you have been searching for, don’t wait another minute! Grab a copy for yourself and start making positive changes right now.
Music Theory: From Beginner to Expert – The Ultimate Step-By-Step Guide to Understanding and Learning Music Theory Effortlessly (Music Theory Mastery Book 1) (SAVE 94%)
Unique, Simple and Straightforward Way to Learn Music Theory and Become a Better Musician, Even if You’re a Total Beginner!
* Updated and massively Expanded edition with Audio examples, new Exercises, and over 150 pages of NEW content! *
** On a special promo price for a limited time! **
Have you ever wanted:
- To know how understanding music theory can make you a better player (on any instrument)?
- To unlock the mysteries of notes, intervals, music scales, modes, keys, circle of fifths, chords and chord progressions, and other important concepts in music, and how they all relate to one another?
- To get a deep understanding of scales, modes and chords, where they come from, what are the different types that exist, how they’re built, and how to use any chord or scale in your playing?
- To learn how rhythm works and how to master your rhythm and time skills that will make you sound like a pro?
- To know what’s the magic behind all the beautiful music that you love and how you can (re)create it?
- To get a broad perspective of tonal harmony, and how melody, harmony, and rhythm work together?
- Understand advanced concepts (such as modal playing, atonality, polytonality, free music, etc.) that usually only advanced jazz musicians use?
- Have you ever been put off by music theory or thought that it wasn’t necessary, boring or too hard to learn?
If you find yourself in any of this, then this book is what you need. It covers pretty much everything that anyone who plays or wants to play music, and wishes to become a better musician, should know.
This is one of the most comprehensive and straightforward, evergreen books on music theory that you can find, and you will wish to study it often and keep it forever.
The book is structured in a way that is very easy to follow and internalize all the concepts that are explained. You don’t have to be a college degree music student in order to understand and use any of this – anyone can do it, even a total beginner! It also doesn’t matter what instrument(s) you play nor what is your level of knowledge or playing ability, because music theory is universal and all about what sounds good together! It explains the WHY and HOW, and it is your roadmap, a skill and a tool – guided by your ears – for creating beautiful music
This book will give you what is necessary to become a true expert in music theory without frustration and feeling overwhelmed in the process, and this in-turn will have immense benefits to your playing and musicianship!
Just use the look inside feature by clicking on the book cover to get a sneak peak of what you’ll learn inside…
Get this book now and solve all your problems with music theory, and become proficient in this field!
Pick up your copy by clicking on the BUY now button at the top of this page.